[plug] Test audience wanted - OSDC presentation

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 3 21:44:50 WST 2006

My proposal for a talk at December's OSDC in Melbourne has been
accepted so after I get the paper together in September, I'll need
to work up a presentation; and do a live rehearsal.

"Open Source Glue: Using Open Source to Glue Proprietary Systems to
Business Needs"

	http://osdc2006.cgpublisher.com/proposals/38

[I suppose I wound up in the Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister
stream because that was the first "applicable" on listed... I won't
be going into Perl at great length at all... perhaps one or two
examples.]

You gentle people approximate "alive" so I suggest that we arrange
for an evening in October or November when can you to watch me
stumble through my presentation.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.