[plug] Test audience wanted - OSDC presentation

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 4 11:58:23 WST 2006

"Daniel J. Axtens" <danielax at gmail.com> writes:

>> > You gentle people approximate "alive" so I suggest that we arrange
>> > for an evening in October or November when can you to watch me
>> > stumble through my presentation.

>Yay! A speaker! Cool! Which would you prefer, the second tuesday in
>oct, or the second tuesday in nov?

November. It gives me more time to sort stuff out and still leaves
almost 3 weeks until the "release" in Melbourne to iron out the
wrinkles.

The presentation is supposed to be over within half an hour; leaving
time for about 20 minutes of "content".  So if somebody else from WA
is planning to speak at OSDC, we can share the same session to
beta-test their presentation.

I want to avoid padding-out to fill the time; but if nobody else
pops up their head, then I'll just follow up with a separated,
informal discussion.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.