[plug] On and off topic - Fedora working with Win2003 SBS? Backup software recommendations for a DDS4 tape drive under 2003 SBS

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Sat Aug 5 09:36:13 WST 2006

I've found that the built in Windows Backup program can work well,
assuming its been well scripted and the tapes are in the drive ready to
go for when the scheduled time is.

What kind of data is being backed up, and of what capacity? Does it all
fit on one tape, etc.

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.