[plug] Database Administrator - Recruiting now

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Sun Aug 6 12:18:51 WST 2006

Westnet uses Exchange for staff email, but it isn't used for any
customer facing email systems (for obvious reasons).

In relation to the comment about being a Microsoft only shop, it
couldn't be further from the truth.  I work for Westnet and in my day to
day role I hardly ever touch anything running Windows aside from my
desktop PC.

/ Ben