[plug] How to build a complete Linux solution + app on a CD?

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 21:31:01 WST 2006

Hi,

I don't know much about Linux, hopefully more in the next year, so
maybe you can tell me how to achieve this:

I would like to be able to deliver a complete Linux + applications
(Java, Tomcat, mySQL + my custom app) preconfigured on a bootable CD to
my customers.

I have seen and tried a few Linux distros bootable from a CD (I love
Puppy Linux, it is so small and still pretty impressive!) but I don't
know how to create a CD image that would contain Java + Tomcat + mySQL
and my app so everything would start at boot time without installation.

Thanks

Fred