[plug] Open Office Calc

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 7 11:47:35 WST 2006

Thats not unique to calc unfortunately, impress often does the same, and
then there is the lockup on animations if you press escape before the
end of the slide , usually necessitating a control Fn to a console for a
kill -9 nnnn.

As I said, better behaved in some ways, but stability isnt one of them!

BillK