[plug] On and off topic - Fedora working with Win2003 SBS? Backup software recommendations for a DDS4 tape drive under 2003 SBS

Ari Finander sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 00:29:52 WST 2006

Hi Alex,

What was the name of this software that you saw demonstrated?

Also, again on and off topic: Does anyone know of an /affordable/ online
backup solution, preferably hosted within australia, that has client
software for both windows and linux servers?

At this point I am desperate to get the backups squared away!

Regards,

Ari