[plug] SOLVED TUN/TAP support in Debian sarge (2.6 kernel).

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 16 21:16:33 WST 2006

On 16 Aug 2006 at 19:44, Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:

> You wouldn't have to ``beware'' of anything if you enclosed the url in <>
> angled brackets..
>
> Tomasz
>
> On 8/16/06, Arie Hol <arie99 at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >

> > On 16 Aug 2006 at 16:05, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> >

> > > Doh. Shorewall. Gotta config to make it work.
> > >

> > For some interesting links goto :
> >
> > Beware the line wrap !!!
> >
> > http://www.lifehacker.com/software/networking/download-of-the-day-
hamach
> > i- 147020.php

In my case this would make absolutely no difference at all..

Explanation :

My email client is configured to line wrap at 74 characters - this
precludes the use of any form of bracketing - thus rendering your
suggestion ineffective for this instance.

Reason :

I line wrap at 74 characters as a courtesy to people who read my email
messages - this is to save them from scrolling to the right for 500
metres - in order to read a long line of text.

I get very annoyed when I need/want to read an email message with no line
wrap setting and need to scroll 500 metres to the right to read the line
( mouse lead is only 1.2 metres long in my case.)

So as a result - I use "Beware the line wrap !!!" so that people don't
accuse me of posting a broken URL in an email message.

Sorry if it causes inconvenience/difficulty or any other form of trauma.

Regards Arie