[plug] Re: plug Digest, Vol 30, Issue 21 Linux on iMac

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sat Aug 26 16:04:46 WST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 23:52 +0800, Peter Spicer-Wensley wrote:
> Hope this helps more than confuses...
>
> I'll get back to lurking now... ;-)
>
> PeterSW

Thanks for coming out from 'deep cover' to offer help, Peter ;-)  You
provided heaps of useful links, but my problem was not about which linux
distro was good for macs, nor how to go about installing same.  It seems
I have a hardware problem whereby the standard mac USB keyboard does
didley-squat to allow me to access openfirmware or to use any key combo
to force booting off a CD :-(

Gavin.