[plug] Re: Free to a good home rackmount :)

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Tue Aug 29 08:09:32 WST 2006

Huh?

A cabinet will always be a set amount of Rack Units.

So are you saying its a cabinet, but it has no brackets in it?
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.