[plug] Go Googling and Sale Day

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Aug 30 12:07:48 WST 2006

Hello

Saturday is looking to be a fun day. We received a box of goodies from
Google Australia for the Go Googling sessions. And, computers and stuff
are beginning to be listed on the web site for the sale day that is
running in parallel.

---///---

===Sale Day - Saturday 2 September 10.00am - 4.00pm===

We have decided to continue our offer (from National Science Week) for
our standard machines of $100 as part of our Go Googling for Adult
Learners' Week sessions on Saturday. Fully refurbished from donated
hardware, tested and installed with Debian GNU/Linux operating system
and user applications.

We also have some PII computers with our software installed that we are
offering for $25.

Other items for sale include laptops, compact Compaqs, brand new 17"
monitors, and more stuff.

Further information: http://www.computerangels.org.au/saleday.shtml
When: Saturday 2 September, 10.00am - 4.00pm
Where: Computer Angels

---///---

===Go Googling for Adult Learners' Week - Saturday 2 September===

Always wanted to search rather than surf? Learn with Computer Angels to
save time and seek on the internet the information that you want.
Practical exercises to assist you to effectively search for topics in
which you are interested and evaluate what you find. With support from
Google and Google Australia it promises to be a relaxed and fun filled hour.

Google Australia has generously provided a box of Google goodies for the
day. Each participant will receive a Google pen (they are bright!), and
the opportunity to win throughout their Go Googling session Google
T-shirts, games, notebooks, and Google Goo.

When: Saturday 2 September, four session times to choose from
Where: Computer Angels
Cost: $5
Further information: http://www.computerangels.org.au/news.shtml#alw

---///---

Please pass on this message to people that you think may be interested
in Go Googling and our sale day this Saturday.

Regards
Jacqueline McNally
OOoCon2006 in Lyon (http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/)

What's On at Computer Angels? (http://www.computerangels.org.au/news)