[plug] recovering data off scratched cd [off-topic]

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 1 10:45:46 WST 2006

Assuming we read my offering /in context/, I'm convinced that every
reader with 3 or more functioning brain cells could tell that the phrase
"... for such things." refers to the subject matter of the thread - viz:
fixing scratched CDs.

Shannon Carver wrote:
> Wait:
>
> You use Brasso, as opposed to Brasso for what??

As for this fanciful piece of misquotation, you've simply confirmed your
place in the <3 functioning brain cells category.  You see, I use Brasso
as opposed to /toothpaste/, for such things.

I your only wish is to spread vverbal (written) acid why don't you melt
away somewhere else"