[plug] entertainment centre

Simon Newton newtons at iinet.net
Wed Dec 6 13:16:19 WST 2006

I've got a myth box set up in Perth at the moment with a Dvico fusion
dual digital tuner. I live in the US so it's used to capture Oz tv
shows (well mainly the cricket and AFL) so that I can watch them over
here. It works really well but I second the point about not skimping
on the hardware.

Simon N