[plug] removing packages

Jason uq1 at hate-tank.net
Thu Dec 7 05:51:36 WST 2006

Greetings everyone,

Last night I was playing around on my system, and wanted to install an
app called ktorrent.

I had to install KDE to get it to work and when I did, apt-get installed
about 100 or so packages as well as KDE.

In the end, I didn't really like ktorrent and now want to remove all of
those applications that were installed upon doing apt-get install kde.

If I do apt-get remove kde, it only wants to get rid of "kde", nothing
else.

How can I have apt remove the packages it installed without working out
a manual list?

Regards,

Jason.