[plug] imap & pop server

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 13:17:47 WST 2006

I have to agree with Tim on this one...

I used to use Courier-imap and had some problems with it... mainly
because i wasn't full bottle with how to set it up 100% i think.

Anyway, I was going to try Cyrus but decided to go with dovecot
because it looked easier... but I have to say the performance has been
all I need and it hasn't fallen over once in 3 years! And that is just
running on an ordinary pc set up as my server.

I can't speak much for when you put it under huge stress in a large
environment etc... but I would definately say "give it a go!"

Cheers

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com
Registered Linux User #372573