[plug] DST java fix, evolution

Michael Holland myk at myk.id.au
Sat Dec 16 01:02:51 WST 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Gavin Chester wrote:

> Forgive my stupidity, but a search of my system doesn't reveal to me any
> file with vaguely similar name, so what do I do with the file you
> attached :-/

The sub-editor must have deleted that info.

The attachment replaces $JAVA_HOME/lib/zi/Australia/Perth .
On my box here, that is:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.06/jre/lib/zi/Australia/Perth
or
/usr/local/jre1.5.0_06/lib/zi/Australia/Perth

I believe the same applies to Java on OS-X, Win32 etc.

Doing a 'locate Perth' should show any other files that may need updating.
(assuming you have the awfully useful 'locate' installed.)

Mike