[plug] social get together

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Wed Dec 20 16:38:23 WST 2006

Patrick Coleman wrote:

> It was suggested the UCC list that you can get a better deal than that
> - don't know either way myself but it might be worth looking around.
You will always get "suggestions" that this can be done better, but
nobody ever does anything.

The total so far is 22. ONLY.

So it isn't looking that good.

Confirmed details as follows:

HAPPY FEET
Wednesday 3rd January @ 7.00pm
on the Mega screen

Warwick Cinemas
Beach Road
Warwick

This is just a social get together NOT a fund-raiser, so the price is
$10 per head, (as opposed to $13.50 for an ordinary session).

Please send your payment to SLPWA (Society of Linux Professionals WA)
PO Box 71
Northlands WA 6905

by Friday 31st December

or by EFT to BSB 036 077 ACCT 217202

and in this instance please let me know by e-mail that you have done so.

Thanks

Alex Polglaze