[plug] More about Novell/MS deal

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Fri Dec 22 15:40:35 WST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 15:23 +0900, Richard Meyer wrote:
> Businesses seem to like it.

	... which is what it was all about, after all.  I guess it's not all
bad for the community because let's hope that suse remains forked into
SLED and opensuse, like redhat and fedora have been doing for a few
years.  I guess the big difference is that redhat didn't bend over for
the big baddies from Redmond like Novell has chosen to do to secure its
commercial success ;-).  Spoken as a worried recent adopter of suse :-(

Gavin