[plug] Procmail advise - munge and forward

Carl Gherardi carl.gherardi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 00:06:38 WST 2006

Hey all,

I'm looking for a 'nice' way to forward an email using procmail to an
email address listed within the email text itself.

Previously i've redirected the mail to a temp file then triggered a
perl script to read in the file trim the message, then forward it on
using an old perl module for sendmail.

The script I was wrote munges multipart mime messages and attachments.
It looks like I can modify the script and manually re-create the mail
envelope, but I thought maybe procmail had an inbuilt solution (that
wasn't obvious through man)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Carl G