[plug] Family membership

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Feb 1 14:13:01 WST 2006

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Chris Caston wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 10:31, Russell Steicke wrote:
>> I thought I'd kick off the discussion that was anticipated last night,
>> about family memberships for PLUG.  I'm in favour of the idea, and
>> suggest that a family membership be twice the cost of a full
>> (non-concession) membership.
>>

> Why limit it to families?
>
> Can businesses, government departments and NGOs join? Thus covering all
> of their employees for membership.
>
> regards,
>
> Chris

If my memory is correct, a few years ago, corporate membership was
available, but I think that it wasn't taken up. I think it may have been
$50 or $100, or something. But I might be getting that mixed up with the
proposals that were floating around for memberships of SLPWA, before
that was formed.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale