[plug] iinet networks

Shannon Carver Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU
Thu Feb 2 09:53:04 WST 2006

I've noticed a couple of other IP ranges, I'll email them here as I see
them.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org.au] On
Behalf Of W.Kenworthy
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2006 9:45 AM
To: Plug List
Subject: [plug] iinet networks

I just noticed that my iinet ADSL has just hopped onto a totally
different address than the usual (instead of 203.59. its now 210.84.)

This had made a mess of some of my firewall rules.  The question is, how
can I find out what network groups (other than by asking support) iinet
uses.  I looked at jwhois, but that doesnt seem to allow a query on
business name.

BillK
PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au