[plug] Knoppix + MythTV = KnoppMyth

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 2 20:33:13 WST 2006

Ahh, thats for sissies, try doing it from source ...

Its actually not that bad, but Ive found that by far the majority of
time is taken in configuring/fine tuning the beast so everything
actually works like I want it to.  Getting an 'expert' to set it up for
you (i.e., KnoppMyth) can be a real benefit - but then you dont learn as
much ...

BillK

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 13:31 +0800, Arie Hol wrote:
> For those who are interested in setting up an older PC to use as an
> engine for home cinema/TV viewing, take a look at KnoppMyth.
>
> You can download the ISO, burn it to disc and it will install and
> configure itself - pretty much ready to run, for more info goto:
>
> http://hust.la/KnoppMyth/
>
> There is an interesting workshop/tutorial on Knoppmyth on page 112 of the
> February, 2006 edition of APC
>
> Enjoy
>
> Regards Arie
Home!