[plug] S.U.S.E 10 - Install - Partitioning

Adam Hewitt adam.h at staff.iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 3 11:16:58 WST 2006

Unless of course you use LVM, which shouldn't contain the /boot mount
point (unless you want to go down the initrd path which is insanely
painful but can sometimes be unavoidable). While I am at it I may as
well point out that LVM rocks and if you have issues/questions regarding
partitioning that you should setup all the partitions (except for /boot)
to be inside a logical volume, then you can adjust the size of them
whenever you see fit ;)

<SNIP>

Adam.