[plug] Changing IP Address

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 3 16:36:24 WST 2006

Maybe something like "thats commercial software for which you paid big
dollars for - you should be directing your questions to them."

Try asking for help for vmware modules on the kernel mailing list!
gentoo at present does not have a working vmware package because of a
combination of security glitches and incompatibilities.  There's no
hurry to fix it, or put in any work on it "... because its a commercial
package ..."  There seems to be a bit of a love-hate relationship there!

Plug is a bit more easy going thank goodness, but there are limits!

BillK