[plug] Linux Distribution Chooser

Phillip Kilby bishop.frog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 01:58:44 WST 2006

First time around it tried to tell me that I like mandrake, fedora
core, ubuntu etc...

But then I tried again, and it come up with a more correct answer.
Maybe I am a better Linux user than I thought, because I chose words
like Expert and Advanced second time around:

Gentoo
Arch
Slackware.

Currently I use Arch Linux, but compile my own kernel and any software
that I feel is necessary in the name of performance. I learn't the
ropes on Redhat and then Slackware so, that's pretty much correct.
Mainly because I like stability.

Phillip.

On 1/30/06, Kev <kdownes at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Arie Hol wrote:
> > Just for fun !
> >
> > For those of you who have not seen it before.
> >
> > Linux Distribution Chooser
> >
> > goto :
> >
> > http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/index.php
> >
> > Answer the questions and see which distro is best for you ???
>
> It must psychic  :-)  I suggests I use ...
>
> Xandros
> SuSE
> Ubuntu
> Kubuntu
> Mandriva
>
> I've been using Xandros for about a year now, and I'm playing with SuSE
> as on the cover of Linux User magazine.  I also keep checking back on
> Kubuntu from time to time (I prefer KDE).
>

> --
> Kev Downes
> kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
> We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
> There are 10 types of people ...
>     ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!

"The ecological crisis is a moral issue."
"The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those
who sang best."