[plug] Re: The person who was asking about iiNet IP Ranges

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 6 13:50:37 WST 2006

One "funny" is that I currently have a 210.84, but the VoIP stuff
refuses to work unless it gets the 203.59 address that I was using prior
to 210.84 coming along.

I sent iisupport an email last week, and spent some time on the phone
listening to muso without any human answering, so I am starting to get
p'ddd off with their support.

BillK