[plug] ISPs in WA

Adam Davin byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 6 19:56:03 WST 2006

Hello All,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:04:50 +0800
Ranime <ranime at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 04:45 pm, simon wrote:
> > Im currently with westnet who arent too bad except for the
> > occasionally outage. However amnet have recently enabled my
> > exchange, so I was looking to change to them but they charge $149
> > connection fee! Totally astounded me......
> >
> > --
> > =================
> > Simon Scott
> > simon at chrome64.org
> > mob: 0409113359
> > =================
>
> I dont understand...
> Why would you want to leave Westnet ?
> everyone gets an occasional outage ... dont they ?
> the service could not be better.

Declaring my interests from the outset:

I am a westnet reseller...

I have always had good dealings with Westnet both as a customer (before
I became an agent for them) and as an agent, dealing with them on
behalf of my customers. Whenever I have had any difficulties, the
support team have always been willing to spend time diagnosing the
fault and going through various checks. Afterwards, if the problem is
not resolved during that phone call, usually either myself, or the
client will receive a followup call, just to make sure the issue was
resolved.

Regards,

--

Adam Davin