[plug] ISPs in WA

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 8 12:59:01 WST 2006

Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> writes:

>On Wednesday 08 February 2006 10:09, Ranz wrote:
>> We used 9600 or even way back to a 2400 baud modem :)

>2400? You young whipper-snappers are just spoiled rotten. In my day, you
>used 1200/75 baud and loved it (the World Chip was the latest and
>greatest, and I watched Andrew Warenczak design, build and sell the
>First Nice Modem based on it) because it was ever so much better than
>the previous generation's 300 baud.

Tee hee... I have one of those modems in a cupboard.

Maybe I should try it out with iiNet.

Should take about 20 minutes to load their "Toolbox" home page.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.