[plug] ISPs in WA

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Feb 8 14:58:19 WST 2006

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 13:47, Chris Caston wrote:
> I propose we start a partition and get all the shareholders together.
> Make Mark Shuttleworth the new CEO of Teltra ;)

Well, that would cure it. Free Ubuntu CD with every signup, MS-Windows
not a supported OS? (-:

> I hear their planning something like 2mb/256k for their own network.

I hear their competitors are planning 28/8Mb in the short term, serious
speed later.

> I still think that AmCom can be turned around.

One day.

I have better uses for the time it would take.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Committee Member, Linux Australia