[plug] deleted home directory files

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 9 15:49:49 WST 2006

Unless the suse-ites have a better idea, your out of luck.  Delete on
most unix filesystems means just that - delete!  Move to trash is useful
if you are the wishy washy sort who "doesnt really mean it, maybe I'll
want it back some day ...". :)

I think gnome can hide/display the true delete command somewhere in the
settings.  I usually use move to trash - saved things a few times!

BillK