[plug] deleted home directory files

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Fri Feb 10 10:36:32 WST 2006

>>Im afraid your files are most likely gone.
>>
>>Dont feel too bad, I recently downloaded 13G of mame roms (semi-legitimately,
>>I was only going to use the roms to repair PCBs I own) and accidentally
>>deleted the lot about 30 seconds later.....
>
>So the solution to your mistake is to download them again and waste some
>bandwidth whereas the solution to Simon's unique personal files being
>deleted is to...
>
>Crap.  Hope you had a backup Simon!

Oops!  -----_-------------------^

I didn't mean Simon who lost the 13GB of mame ROMs, I meant Milan who
lost his home files.

Any chance they are backed up somewhere else, because as Simon
inadvertantly points out, files accidentally delete can be
restored/re-downloaded provided they are not the only unique copy in
existance.

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX