[plug] Family membership

Mr E_T troll at arach.net.au
Fri Feb 10 16:00:27 WST 2006

On Friday 10 February 2006 13:36, Daniel J. Axtens wrote:
> > So I propose this:
> > 2 parents and a child or a family type group that is about to pay for
> > fee's of about $25 or more then automatically readjust the fee
> > structure to charge all of them at the child/pensioner rate.
> > ie
> > 2 adults and a child would be $15 instead of $25
>
> So what you're suggesting is that we just create N accounts, selling
> them at a discount rate.
>
> Then the question is, do we need to change the fees, or just make this
> a little easier to do? For example, would just a webpage that allows
> you to create/pay for/renew 3-10 accounts at once be sufficient?
>
> In other words, is there a way to Keep It Simple?
I am not a member of plug - just this mailing list.
This is because I cant get to any meetings. ( Not from lack of transport )

I use linux - LFS
My 8 year old son uses linux/KDE
My Wife uses windoze

The first question that needs to be asked is what does a membership provide?
What would be provided to kids
What would be provided to non linux users.

Decide what is going to be provided for various classes of memberships and then
decide what they are worth.

--
regs MR E_T