[plug] glueing together .MP3 files

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:46:10 WST 2006

It doesn't do it specifically, but you can import a file, and tack it on the
end of the last one. There are also a number of solutions that aren't so
elegant, like setting Wave as the recording source in Audacity, and playing
a group of files in playlist, which'll squish 'em all together, but not
exactly pretty, eh? ;)