[plug] Atheros Madwifi Kubuntu

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 20 11:38:28 WST 2006

Not one I am familiar with

Have you had a look at ndiswrapper (wraps the windows drivers for many
chipsets incl I think the atheros ones that use madwifi) - that may be
viable.  I am using it for a dell with a builtin broadcom chipset (no
linux drivers that have good encryption) and it seems to work fine with
no fuss.  Support for encryption and scanning is patchy depending on
what the doze driver does.

BillK