[plug] linux 2 linux networking? Now Heavily [OT]

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:15:19 WST 2006

>Due to my disgust at the purchase of a Linux Format magazine the other
>day for $24.50 I'm on the lookout for something else to read.  I like
>reading magazines, not for ~$20-$30 each though.  What is this Tux
>magazine?? Is it an online publication, or something I can order?

It's free and online, you have to subscribe (for free), but this is just so
that they can keep track of things like reader numbers, etc. (someone's
gonna argue that, i'm not in the mood if you are, hehe). just head over to
www.tuxmagazine.com and follow the bouncing ball as it were. It may go to
print in the future, it's still finding it's feet, and in a state of flux
(just changed editors), but either way, SSC are looking at other
possibilities with the mag.