[plug] Wanted: Debian Guru

Nathan Alberti na at nathanalberti.com
Wed Feb 22 15:39:11 WST 2006

I'm looking for someone with advanced skills in Debian package
management to do some short term/contract work for our company.

The work will involve the creation of custom packages and a server
duplication environment and SOE design.

Advanced skills in creating and managing packages in a Debian
environment is a _MUST_  we are really looking for some one with
experience as a package maintainer.

There is the opportunity for this to become a more permanent position
of the right person.

Please contact me off list or on the numbers below if you are
interested.

Regards,

--
Nathan Alberti