[plug] LILO, I mean LI

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 23 09:48:46 WST 2006

Usual cause is that lilo cant find part of the kernel on the disk.  lilo
embeds a low level pointer to the kernel, so if you have made any
changes it needs to update its information.

'man lilo'
'lilo -v'

better fix, remove lilo and install grub.  A one time only 'pain' - lilo
being a rolling one!

BillK