[plug] Updating Sid

l anderson easygoing at aijv.com.au
Sat Feb 25 14:54:44 WST 2006

Howdy one & all,

I need an assist with an upgrade for Debian Sid.

My mum who is almost 93 recently broke her hip & requires infinitly
more care.

This now makes it impossible for me to attend any workshops at UWA on
the forth monday's of each month.

Although I live in Mt Claremont an ADSL connection is not available,
a number of application have been made but no luck so far.

I run Debian Sid on an ASUS A7V600 motherboard.

Would it be possible to have a CD/DVD cut & sent to me so I can make Sid
current.

I am also quite happy to renew my subscription

Hope this is possible, otherwise an upgrade will take me approximately
22 hours.

Thank's

Laurie