[plug] leon brooks

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:06:09 WST 2006

On 2/27/06, Alex Polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au> wrote:
> It is my sad duty to inform you all that Leon Brooks had a car accident on Saturday night
> and has severe head injuries and is currently in ICU.
>
> Further details are sketchy at this stage.
>
> If you were working on anything with or for Leon, could you please contact me directly
> off-list, as Lucy, his wife, has asked me to co-ordinate his business activities.
>
> My phone number is 9349 9189.
>
> Thank you
>
> Alex Polglaze

That's horrible.. :-(
If there is anything we can do please let us know, Leon's been a
pillar of strength and moral compass for the Perth Linux movement for
some time.
I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Um also I'm pretty sure he was just voted in as a OCM of Linux
Australia, you may want to let Pia or someone know.
Or I will if you prefer?

:-/ Good luck Leon.

--
www.modmeup.net