[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** February Workshop Reminder **

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Feb 27 18:59:01 WST 2006

Bernard Blackham wrote:
> A quick reminder about tonight's PLUG workshop...

Hi Bernard and Pluggers

I have some bicycle upgrading to do tonight so if I come along it'll be
late-ish.

I was wrongly thinking it was a Tuesday workshop and intended to give
Daniel Beard a lift since he is not driving atm (also) after a spill on
his bike. If anyone has Daniel's number and can offer a lift this will
help him to get out of the house for a bit which he'd probably thank you
for :-)

Maybe catch you later

Harry