[plug] LEON BROOKS UPDATE

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Tue Feb 28 10:09:31 WST 2006

This is an update of Leon Brooks's current situation.

Leon is in Royal Perth Hospital in a medically induced coma. He currently has a chest
infection and the doctors are fighting that. They expect that it will be another 4-5 days
before they can reduce the sedation sufficiently and assess the brain and spinal damage.

He is expected to be in Intensive Care for another 4-5 weeks and therefore cannot receive
any flowers during this time. Also Lucy is not at home much, so please hold the flowers.

Currently, babysitting, transport and meal preparation and supply are under control.

I do need a volunteer to attend their house at some stage when Lucy is there to help her
with Leon's e-mail, which she currently cannot access. Anybody able to assist in this
regard please contact me off list or 9349 9189 to arrange.

Lucy thanks everybody for the well wishes and support and is mentioning everybody as she
talks to Leon.

So keep thinking of him and hopefully he will recover.

Alex Polglaze