[plug] red hat upgrade

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Jan 1 18:52:16 WST 2006

Like to know if it's possible to update rh7.2 to latest version of fedora without breaking apps like mysql and a few modules that runs on this server (it our database server) and it's really come to the end of it use by date.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Novell Gold Partner, Cisco Partner, Peopletelecom, Westnet, Sophos Anti-Virus,

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby