[plug] First Post for the year! Woot!!

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:20:48 WST 2006

On 03/01/06, Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> > My opinion: DO IT! =)
> >
> > Tomasz
>
> +1 - no problem, as long as a human gets a message to subscribe.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Is this a, you want a human to
authorise every subscription? Or just to get an email notifying a
human (moderator) that someone has subscribed? We already do the
latter.

I'm thinking as well, that we might need to make it more obvious that
the mailing list is subscribers only. Especially as people can find
emails in the archives, and might assume it's an open list. I guess
fixing some of the wording on
http://plug.linux.org.au/resources/mailing-list would help... :p

Bring in your votes, this is your list, and the other moderators
aren't bothered :p

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956