[plug] Overclocking a CPU

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:45:23 WST 2006

My old celeron is overclocked from 600mhz to 1ghz. But that was easy, i
didn't even have to unlock it.

I tried overclocking an old t-bird and, i had to cross some bridges on the
processor to unlock but, it got 2 hot so i put it back to normal.

It's usually not worth the trouble/risk to overclock, I have only done it
on hardware which i dont mind getting fried(haven't fried anything yet
though).