[plug] AS/400 and Linux

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun Jan 8 19:45:33 WST 2006

My 1st question is, "Why would you?"  AS/400s are essentially
purpose-built datatbase servers, and OS/400 has the best industrial
strength DB built right there into it.  And even better, it's not M$.

Kev

Peter Tran wrote:
> Hiya everyone,
>
> Just wondering who on the plug list know on how to setup or run Linux on
> an IBM AS/400.
>
> I have access to two units and would like to start learning in regards
> to its operation and assortment of fun bits J
>
> Pete

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!