[plug] Re: [plug-announce] AGM 2006 - January 30th, 7:30pm

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Jan 9 10:48:00 WST 2006

Bernard Blackham wrote:

>  - Two Ordinary Committee Members (currently Tim White, Ryan Smith,
>    Greg Macham)

Righty.  I'd like to see Bernard Blackham and Daniel Axtens in this role
(or any others they feel comfortable in).  Bernard because he's too
bloody useful to let run away even if he doesn't particularly want to be
on committee again, and Daniel because he's enthusiastic and it'd be good
to see someone other than the usual burnt-out faces running PLUG.

I'm going to be several thousand kilometres too far away for me to be
able to attend the AGM physically but will be back by February and I'm
willing to stay involved in PLUG for another year at least ...

>  * President: generally ensure the club runs and runs smoothly.
>    Primary point of contact - liasing with venue sponsors, media,
>    community, and anybody else who might be interested in us.

... but no way am I doing this one again :-)

Cameron.