[plug] Re: [plug-announce] January PLUG Seminar Notice - deferred to 17th!

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:07:34 WST 2006

 > > OK, ok, ok.  I have a macosx laptop with isight camera.  If someone
> > knows how to capture the session, then it is trivial for me to
> > bring it along.

PLUG also has a lapel mic which you can use if someone can track it
down. However, from what I hear the iSight has a very good mic built
in.

> actually, I think I can get a digital video camera, which might be
> more useful.

Do you have a tripod to mount it on?

Thanks for you input here - it looks like plug might have a video of
the seminar as well as an audio recording!

Thanks,
Daniel Axtens

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com