[plug] Tutorials CD

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jan 10 21:33:03 WST 2006

Greetings to all,

Is there anybody at P.L.U.G - living, dead or otherwise - who could
extend to me a simple courtesy consisting of a simple response ?

On the 16th December 2005, I mailed an envelope addressed to P.L.U.G. at
the P.O. Box in South Perth.

The envelope contained a copy of the Tutorials CD that I have been
compiling over the last few months.

Has this envelope been received by P.L.U.G. ????

On the same day I also sent an email to the secretary of P.L.U.G. with
comments about the the CD that I had mailed to P.L.U.G.

Has this email been received ???

A simple acknowledgement would have been a wonderful gesture and would
most certainly allayed a considerable amount of disappointment on my
behalf.

Regards Arie