[plug] script error

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Jan 12 08:06:16 WST 2006

I've tried looking how to construct this and I keep getting the same error

syntax error near unexpected token `else'

if [ $fileA == $fileB ]; then                         # compare files
  echo "FileA and FileB are identical."
  recreate()                                                 # run function
  else
  echo "FileA and FileB differ."
  chngacct()                                                # run function
fi

Thanks

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Novell Gold Partner, Cisco Partner, Peopletelecom, Westnet, Sophos Anti-Virus,

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby