[plug] OpenOffice Impress help required

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun Jan 15 19:10:06 WST 2006

Steve Baker wrote:
> Brad Campbell wrote:

> I don't know about your specific pointer, but the one my company owns
> has a button that changes the buttons on the pointer from
> 'pageup/pagedown' mode to 'left/right mousebutton' mode.  Does yours not
> have anything similar?

Nope.. it has a little scrolly wheel on the side which is pgup/pgdown and a button on the front 'b'
which just blanks the screen. The only other button is the laser pointer.
It's a groovy little unit actually. BenQ, came with my projector when I bought it. The best part was
the receiver just looks like a HID keyboard. Back when I got this most other remotes needed some
windows software and driver to function.